Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Runnaways Movie (Random thoughts)

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just keep imagining the speech Walken gave to lil-boy Willis in Pulp Fiction, about hiding a watch up his *** for a few years in a Nam POW camp. How menacing he was, manipulative.

    SCHEMESofNEON isn't A.C.E. ? That would be some **** good casting. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Reved, have you ever seen True Romance. He plays an excellent bad guy there. That movie is my all time favorite.

  3. #13
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I LOVE ALL YUR IDEA'S!!!!!
    I LOVE the choice of C. Walken as K. Fowley the most!!! AMAZING!!!!!
    Love you all!
    CC

  4. #14
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey CCfan, [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I just looked at some pictures of Eliza Dushku! She does bear a certain resemblance to Joan Jett!
    Christina Applegate as Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Juliette Lewis as Jackie are also good selections!
    I've been trying to think of someone to play Sandy [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] but still drawing a blank!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD
    <marquee>The Beat Is Back! </marquee>

  5. #15
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    I was thinking maybe Kim Deleny as Jackie
    and Jennifer Aniston as Lita or Vicki
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus,
    Eliza plays a hard core type chick in alot of her movies. I thought because they looked alot and kinda had the same personality too.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey gang.
    Good choices for the movie roles but aren't these girls a bit old to be playing 16 year olds??
    LOVE Eliza Dushku but I don't think she resembles Joan in the least.

    Here's my casting ideas:

    Lindsay Lohan as Lita.
    Nicole Ritchie as Sandy (you know that chick could beat a truck driver up).
    Marie's (Cherie's sis) daughter (can't remember her name oops) as Jackie.
    I'm stuck on Joan - maybe Eliza or Fairuza Balk as Joan - that's a tuff one.
    As for Cherie - I have the perfect casting.
    Please don';t be offended - this is a joke but i was thinking since Cherie's a twin....maybe get Mary Kate Olsen to play her during the early years and then Ashley Olsen for the drug years.
    That would be a hoot.
    Maybe Carrot Top as Kim Fowley???

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wow! I think the Olsen twins as the Currie twins is an excellent idea! They happen to be very talented young ladies and I wouldn't be offended by the suggestion at all if I were Cherie.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eliza or Fairuza Balk as Joan.
    I was thinking either one of them too!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I definitely think that I'm 15 years late with the idea of casting C.A. as Cherie in the Runnaways. But when I watch Married w/ Children reruns, I can't help thinking she would have been a slam dunk for the role.

    Funny thing is, my sister is also in her early 30's but when she was in High School, she was a spitting image of Joan Jett... eyeliner and all. Also got the nickname from her classmates.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic